Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Monday..

Is it really Monday already!!? It feels like hours ago I posted last Monday's weekly photo post. My how time flies! Here is last weeks photo collage...


summer 11'2

As you can see it wasn't a particularly exciting week.. but we got things done.

I totally discovered how to make beanies and that is my new "thing"! I love to make them! I just hope that one will be small enough to fit my Nadya's head when she is born!
We have also been working on our never ending "Honey Do.." list of sanding down furniture.. I'm happy to say we have successfully finished sanding down our table & chairs, now we are working on the chest of drawers! {We are going to paint them the same color so I figure why not get the sanding done now and then paint it all at once!} I just sanded down the last 2 drawers today, now we have to sand down the frame part and then paint!! :)

I hope you all enjoy the pictures! Have a happy Monday, and a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Lyn I love your pictures! How the heck do you make beanies??? I want to learn how so bad but I can't figure it out! HELP PLEASE! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is super cute! You need to post recipes for all of these yummy things you make!

    ReplyDelete