Saturday, July 2, 2011

10 Weeks Left!

I was thinking earlier today about this summer and how this is already4th of July weekend. I cant believe that we have lived here in Kentucky over 2 months already. I feel like I have nothing to show at all for those 2 months!
My thoughts then went to the pregnancy. I don't know if you know but, as of tomorrow I am 30 weeks along {based on my new due date of September 11th}. That means I only have 10 more weeks of being pregnant. It has seriously gone by so fast. I feel so unprepared!
Part me feels a little sad, although it can be uncomfortable I have really grown fond of my Little Nadya's kicking and moving. For some reason the thought of not feeling that anymore makes me feel a little lonely. In the past week she has discovered the right side of my rib cage. She doesn't kick hard but its enough to say, "ok.. time to move!" She makes me laugh. Despite the occasional discomfort, nausea, and frequent potty breaks I'm going to miss this.
I feel so blessed. I know my family was worried how I would handle the pregnancy based on my past health issues but, honestly for the most part I have felt better the past 7 months then I have in years. I keep hearing for being 7 months along I'm tiny. I'm sure in 6 or 7 weeks when I go back and read this post I will wonder what in the heck I was thinking. But it's all how I feel!

So I have decided in honor of it being July already {my personal favorite month of the year},and only having 10 more weeks left, I'm going to do a weekly photo post of things I did during the week! That way when I look back on the summer I wont wonder where it went or what I did.
My goal is to do this for the next 10 weeks. I'm going to start the picture taking this Monday. I figure why not start it off with a BANG! {Cause its 4th of July... get it!?} I'll post pics from the previous week every Monday.

I think its a fun way to look back so join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment