Monday, July 11, 2011

1st weekley photo collage!

It's Monday! Which means it's time for my weekly photo collage!

summer 11'1



Our week started out with a fantastic holiday, We made good food, Rhett got to check off a Honey Do from the list, I discovered I could balance a bowl of food on my tummy {a dream I've had since I found out I was pregnant!}, and it ended with a Baby Dr. appointment and Harry Potter Movie Marathon! It was a simple week I know but I had so much fun taking pictures of the simple things we do. Hopefully in the weeks to come I'll have more exciting things to post but for now I'm going to enjoy the simple pleasures life has to offer.

I do have to share, that at our appointment we were at the end of 30 weeks and we weren't expecting to have an ultrasound done. I was measuring smaller then I had at the last appointment so they wanted to make sure Nadya was growing ok and doing well. We found out she weighs 3lbs 8 oz which is really good! She's growing just fine and doing well! I just cant believe that I have got an almost 4 lbs baby inside of me! I don't feel like I am big enough to to have a baby that size yet!
It just makes her being here soon even more of a reality. I'm constantly reminded when I feel her move but, knowing her weight just adds a different layer. I cant help but think of all the things I still have to do and get for her. I feel so unprepared! I know according to my due date, as of today I still have 2 months but I get the feeling I have less then that. We'll see what happens..

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Nadia!! It will be here quicker then u realize! Love the pic of the bowl on belly! Lol! Good memories to look back on. :)

    ReplyDelete