Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Crochet Headband Project

I mentioned in a previous post that I was commissioned to crochet headbands for the Rigby High School cheerleaders. I'm finally to the point of putting everything together. I thought I would share a picture of what I have got so far so that you can see!


crochet1

As you can see I have one headband completely put together and 29 more flowers and buttons to attach to the remaining headbands.

This has been a fun project for me cause I have never made these headbands before. I knew I could make them but I never really had reason enough to venture out and actually try. I'm really grateful for this opportunity. I have learned a lot. I had to create my own pattern and really enjoy the fact that it's something all of my own!

5 comments:

  1. Lyn, these are so cute... I will pay you to make me one in black... So cute... Love ya girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK! I want one... when you're all done with those of course. ;) Love you to pieces!!! By the way... I'm pinning this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you made this pattern they are so cute. Sometimes I get jealous of your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I repinned from Nicole... She is so smart!!! These are seriously awesome... You are awesome... These are awesome!! Love you girl...

    ReplyDelete