Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I'v Been Working On

I know in previous posts I had mentioned that I have a goal of selling some of my crochet crafts. Since having Nadya that kinda went on hold for a bit. I have been trying to crochet as much as I can as she naps {which hasn't been much lately}.

I'm posting some pictures of a few things that I've come up with. What you'll be looking at are some baby booties I've made!



DSC_0108

DSC_0107

DSC_0105

DSC_0102

DSC_0098

DSC_0094

DSC_0091

I know most of these pictures are girls shoes but the boots can go girl or boy. I do have little boy booties I just haven't taken pictures yet.. The boots are my personal favorite for this time of year. It keeps my Nadya's feet nice and warm. I make everything with the best yarn I can find. I'm very picky, especially when it comes to things that will touch my baby's skin, so I make sure to use the softest yarn around.

I'm in the process of creating an Etsy account. Once I'm finished you'll have to come check out the rest of what I have created! {I'll keep you posted!}

I of coarse cannot do a post with out mentioning my little PeeWee!
She's so much fun! I was never much of a baby person, but I so completely enjoy this stage with my baby girl!
My Nadya is so smart, she learns so much every day! She "talks" to us every day! {I say "talk" but its more COOOO!} For some reason she really loves listening and watching me say "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!! Her eyes light up then she focuses on my mouth and she smiles and tries so hard to "OOO" back at me.

She started sleeping thru the night starting last week.. but she's forgotten naps during the day so that makes things fun! hee hee!

I LOVE this girl!

5 comments:

  1. Those booties are SO cute! I want to have a baby just so I can have him or her wear them! Okay I want to have a baby just to have a baby, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, they are adorable. I need to get preggers just so I have a kid who can wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynlee! Could I possibly buy some girl booties from you for my sister in law for Christmas? how much would you charge? I want to take lessons from you girl! That's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The booties are so cute. Your package is in the mail. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of them! You are too talented Lyn! Maybe I should pin these on pinterest when you get going with your store... good way to get your name out there! ;) Love you lots!!! Give big kisses (which I'm sure isn't hard to do) to Nadya from Aunty Cole!

    ReplyDelete