Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas!
I love celebrating Christ's birth!
I love being with my family!
I love the happy bright looks on peoples face's when they open gifts!
I love watching Nadya tear wrapping paper!
I love tearing wrapping paper!
I love Rhett reading Christ's birth from the Bible!

Here are some pictures of our Very Merry Christmas! Some didn't turn out as well as we hoped, but we love them all still the same!

DSC_0114

Nadya and her stocking!

DSC_0132

Daddy helping her get into it!

DSC_0126

Nadya and her Teddy Henry!

Christmas '11

Nadya and her Russian hat!
(I know the pictures are blurry but she kept moving, but she's smiling!!)

DSC_0129

Nadya and her Boise State jersey from Grandma Krista!

DSC_0138
...

DSC_0144

Proud daddy.. need we say more!?

DSC_0149

Nadya and her darling Christmas dress!

DSC_0233


DSC_0185

This year we were a little naughty...

DSC_0217

but mostly nice!

102_0506

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year from our family to yours!

DSC_0246

Anther cute picture of Nadya just in case you didn't get enough! :)

3 comments:

  1. Definately cute!!!! She is growing up so fast... Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful! I love her I love her I love her! Did you make her stocking??? Cause if you did, I want 4!!! There is my order! I love you! Checking flights right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your little family = way too cute!

    ReplyDelete