Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Little Bit of Everything

Nadya

Words cannot express how happy this little girl makes us!
She is the apple of our eye!
She completes us!

It kills me how big she has gotten! I looked at Rhett the other day and said, "Rhett I'm ready for another one Nadya isn't tiny any more!"
{I'm really not ready yet, it was a joke..}

So this post is just a bit of everything...


N35

Her Halloween costume! My little angel!

N33

MOM! Look what I can do!!

N34

My sleeping sweetheart!

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll!!! Glad you three are doing well. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! I really like the first 3 pictures. What a cutie! The one with Rhett holding her up in his hand... thats so dad. Love you Lyn! I still have my airplane tickets to use. Plan on me coming soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete