Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I love fall! I love the changing trees and all the beautiful red and burnt orange colors! Since it was such a beautiful Kentucky fall day we decided to go pumpkin hunting and take pictures of our adventure!
We found this darling little farm that was selling pumpkins! They offered tractor rides that took you to a corn maze as well! They had these funny little chickens that I loved and had to take a picture of! It was so fun!
I'm not a big fan of Halloween but I love pumpkin hunting and carving! Poor Nadya was so tired but we had to make her first pumpkin hunt a fun one!


N30

DSC_0012


DSC_0008


DSC_0007

Daddy helping her hunt her pumpkin!

N27


DSC_0020


N28


DSC_0013


DSC_0025


DSC_0034


N32


N31

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Fun times!!! We carved pumpkins last night too.. I will post on my blog... I love your pumpkins... So fun... Nadya is adorable. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Beautiful fall! It's gorgeous here too! Love sleeping little Nadya! :)

    ReplyDelete