Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meet Our Nadya!


N5

Meet Our Nadya! I'm sorry it's taken so long to do a post, for some reason I thought it would be easier to do updates. {What was I thinking!!?}

She was born on September 14 at 1:40 pm. After 6 hours of labor and 36 min. of pushing!! She weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 20 inches long! She's her Daddy's mini-me but she has my eyes and my brown hair {for now!}. She also has my monkey toes! One of my favorite things thru this whole experience Rhett said, "Who ever says they don't believe in love at first sight hasn't had a kid." We are totally in Love! :)

So here is an overload of pictures! I'm sure everyone is dying to see!


N9


N6


N11


N12


N13


N1


N10


N8


N7


DSC_0318


DSC_0321


DSC_0315


N4


DSC_0409


DSC_0396

Hope you have a happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. OH MAN!!! I just want to cuddle her! She's so so cute! I'm so excited to see you guys! She definitely already has Rhett wrapped around her little finger! You can tell in every picture he's in. hee hee! Love it! Thanks for the update... FINALLY!

    p.s. I adore the pic of you kissing her on the cheek. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I just want to love on her... Ahh, so precious... Hope you are doing well. Love you and can't wait to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! And you look so happy and beautiful yourself! I wished I had looked so pretty ;-) Congrats, congrats, congrats! It's such a blessing to have them arrive new and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to meet her! She is so beautiful! Good work. Oh and her hat is super duper cute too.

    ReplyDelete