Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Crochet Crafts

Here's a sneak peak at what I have been working on since we moved to Kentucky.. let me know what you think!


DSC_0095

Some cute flowers I've discovered and am using in a blessing afghan for Nadya. I think I will attach some to hair clips and that way they are interchangeable for what ever use you may have for them..


DSC_0127

An infant size beanie I LOVE! (I wish I could take credit for the cute little flower but, My mother in law gave this one to me. Thanks!)


DSC_0123

So i have been doing some research on infant and child photography. In my research I discovered these photo prop cocoons. I think they are so cute, so I thought I would try my hand at making one.. I dont know about you but I think it turned out pretty darn good! (Flower I made and attached.)


DSC_0118

Another photo prop I discovered was a little crochet egg basket. Again I made this one up!


DSC_0119

Here's a view of what it looks like from the top!


I cant wait to see what these look like with a little baby wrapped up inside! I hope you all like them as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Lynlee! You have to make me one of those crochet egg baskets! That color! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Sell it! You're so talented! I would love a cocoon too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynlee, I creeped unto your blog from Nicoles... :) I second that...That cocoon is too flippin cool! I love it, you are very talented. Boys are fun...but I have enjoyed all the cutesy stuff that goes along with girls. Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete