Friday, May 27, 2011

Awesome Morning!

The Past couple days I have really wanted to get out and go hike and explore the area we live in. Rhett, being the awesome husband that he is, went online and found this really cool place. Its called..



It's such a cool place! The forest and the surroundings are so beautiful and so well kept up, they have a ton of hiking trails you can go discover, they also offer a ton of events you can attend. Unfortunately we only had a few hours to go today so we made a picnic and went and found what they call the Canopy Tree Walk. This is was our adventure today!

How cute is he!?

This is the visitors center. It is such a beautiful building.


The Canopy Tree walk. We were 17 feet above the forest floor.. so cool!

A side shot of the Canopy Tree Walk.

BLT's.. Lunch of champions!

I know, I know, there are no pictures of me in this post but we are going to go for a Sunday drive and explore this place a little more, so hopefully we'll get some pics of me as well and then I can post them for all to see!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! So that is what it looks like where I'm moving to. Yeah for GREEN!!! The visitor center building is way cool!

    ReplyDelete